MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES
The success of Australian businesses today is significantly underpinned by utilising IT as a material vehicle for commerce. Email & Web today are essential services for virtually all businesses, and the proliferation of organisations utlising the Internet for critical business outcomes is ubiquitous. Ensuring the integrity, and availability of an organisation’s information systems is a business critical issue.
Maintaining effective in-house information security management systems is a costly and resource-heavy exercise. Effective security outcomes require a number of key elements including 24 x 7 x 365:
- situational awareness;
- monitoring & management;
- emergency response;
- skilled security professionals;
- robust security procedures.
Achieving the above for the average Australian enterprise in-house, is beyond reach on a cost, and a specialist security staff retention basis.
The IPSec managed security service delivers the highest quality security management outcomes within an achievable operational expense. Your IT resources are released from the burden of security management tasks, freeing up their time to focus on what is most important in day to day systems delivery. With IPSec managing your Security Services, you will have at your disposal:
- 24 x 7 x 365 security monitoring and management;
- Next generation security operations centre;
- Comprehensive and Flexible SLA’s;
- AS/NZS27001 aligned practices;
- SLA assurances;
- 24 x 7 x 365 access to the IPSec Customer Portal;
- Comprehensive reporting;
- 24 x 7 x 365 access to security expertise;
- SIEM integration to augment security monitoring outcomes & reporting.
IPSec offers a range of SLA options to suit the differing security requirements of all industry and government sectors throughout Australia.